Search: or 

Show Information Pages - What would you like to see

Username:

Password:

Login Register
[ Forum » Admin's Corner » Thread ]

Please login to reply
[#502701] Written by: destineys [04/02/20, 02:16]
Hi there. Firstly. thanks for this amazing site. my first stop everyday. My request is for a tv show that was shown in NZ ages ago
so i realise its probably impossible t find copies. It was called " Beyond the Darklands" with Nigel Latta. It was a documentary
series on some of NZs worst crimes and it was fascinating. And i cannot find it anywhere on the internet bar a few random
episodes. Anyway Thanks In Advance. Renee
[#502730] Written by: Toubs [11/02/20, 14:21]
Tue 11 Feb 2020.
Hello there EZTV.
Thank you for the Viking series. I started downloading from the first episode. I downloaded the latest in the
series, #9 and found that the people spoke French. The first time I have come across this new addition.
How can I ID which language are being used before I download? Unfortunately in my country data costs a
lot of money and would not like to waste it on a foreign language I do not understand.
I thank you in anticipation.
Toubs.
[#502752] Written by: meebzorp [16/02/20, 19:41]
Would like to see the return of the X265 HEVC files. Smaller, take up less space for quicker downloads and more
efficient storage. Almost all modern players can decode these files on the fly.

Not sure why the MINX and MeGusta files disappeared late last year from EZTV. Please consider bringing these back.

Thanks for listening...

The Meebster
ssl  EZTV RSS EZTV Status | EZTV API | DMCA: [email protected]